Project Development & Management
From standalone key-equipment and systems to turnkey projects, to developing, testing or optimizing a link or an entire process, our engineers are your partner in project development, improvement and management by benefiting from the required project management skills and experience necessary to commission a quality-driven project. Close monitoring of critical activities will result in completing a project within the targeted time frame and budgeted cost. We always strive for Engineering Excellence. Founded upon decades of experience in the chemical industry, our team of professionals can manage projects from plant design, plant revamping, project management and system installation, up to turnkey orders. We provide:
● Basic to detailed engineering for new and existing projects.
● Process, equipment, structural, piping, electrical and instrumentation engineering.
Process Design & Technology Services
● Feasibility Study
● Product & Technology Development
● Process Know-how & Licensing
● Construction Management
● Operation & Maintenance Services
● Project Management Consultancy (PMC)
● Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
● Basic Engineering
● Detailed Engineering
○ Process & Safety
○ Piping & Static Equipment
○ Electrical & Instrumentation
○ Civil & Structural
● International procurement of all construction and general MEP materials
● International procurement of process equipment
● International logistics of process equipment from all around the world for large scale EPCM contracts
● All types of construction works for EPCM projects, including structural steel, piping, equipment erection, painting, insulation, instrumentation, electrical, utilities, earthworks, General erection works, etc.
● Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up services